Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Haven't blogged in years...

So, I haven’t blogged in YEARS, but I’ve really been missing it lately.  So, I’m gonna give it another try…

First, a few personal reasons I want to blog again-
1.  To share life and thoughts
2.  To practice more creativity
3.  To voice what The Lord is teaching me more often than I have the last few years
4.  To vent, at times/ have a place to release stress

I’m hoping these personal reasons will keep me focused when I write….instead of just blabbing on with randomness.

So, “to share life”

I am loving my mid-20s for the most part (minus the whole no energy and lots of headaches from some serious health problems a few years ago)

I adore the man who picked me to be his wife and helper.

I think I’m becoming even more introverted than I used to be

I have been interested in working on my artsy and photographer side more.  Instagram is my favorite right now….cool pictures+no drama= :-)

Isaiah 41:10 is still my life verse.

Hopefully, more to come soon
~Leslie~

No comments:

Post a Comment