Monday, May 11, 2009

New life! New blog!

So, I'm starting a new time in life and decided to start a new blog too...I just graduated from college and I'm looking for a teaching job.

Things I've been reminded of lately...

Psalm 27:14 Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD.

“People may doubt what you say, but they will always believe what you do”
~UKNOWN~


People can change so quickly…you wonder if you ever knew them.

I like to be liked by everybody, I admit that, but I won’t change my standards or convictions to get that to happen.

Make your own standards…don’t let the people you’re with at the time make them for you.

I have confidence that I’m going to be a really good teacher…but sometimes the teacher in me takes over and I try to teach people when it isn’t my place to do so.

"Never let someone be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option" ~UKNOWN~

You do not get trust and respect just for existing. Live your life in a way that you can earn it.

It is better to be a fool in the eyes of men than a fool in the eyes of God.

Psalm 18:1-2 I love you, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

God is faithful and good!

<3>
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment